SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ho Ho Ho ~~

I like this picture. hahahaha Okay so here are the pictures for the day.

Starting off with Sandra's Ballet Performance at The National Library.
Sandra was GREAT, AWESOME and WOOT! She sure can dance, do not underestimate the ballet dancer and then pai seh yourself. She was gorgeous as well. Just look at the pictures and you'll know.I know the group picture is a little small I'm lazy to actually enlarge it here. haha So just live with it. Want any pictures just IM me on MSN or something and PLEASE send me pictures from the other cameras.









Sandra trying to be taller. ):


Groupiess.

Retard.


The Girlfriends.




This is Foo-foo (if he sees this OH NO!) and this picture is better than the same height one):
I must wear platform Chuck Taylors. Ask Mr. Chuck Taylor to customize platform canvas shoes for me hahahhahahahha


Green Day and TV makes you smarter.


TCC lovin'

Mr. Beluga.

see my new tatty







Thats all folks.
and I'm working tomorrow at Mango from 3pm-9.40pm, don not find me but SHOP there if you want to haha
love y'll and PEACE YO!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger