SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

haven't been updating?

All because WORK SUCKS!! Get that right!! WORK SUCKS!! I am so going to switch and change job, to a better paying one. hahhaa
Please buy watches from me.
SHAWNYY PRAWNYY LEE!!! or LOUISA GAN!!!
If you're reading this and want to buy the CK watches you'll saw today, get from me k? I'll get commission hhaha ...
Or maybe I should work both jobs. hmmm....
ANYWAY YOU PEOPLE IF YOU'RE IN TOWN OR WHATSOEVER DO TEXT ME AND ASK ME FOR LUNCH/DINNER K???? HAHHAHAA
MUCH LOVE!!! ((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger