SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Museums.

Oh I took a trip to the National Museum today after I registered my position to work in Mango.
Pontian Wanton Noodles are AWESOME!!!
So BayBay and I walked from The Heerens to The National Museum. With Student Concession, the ticket was just 5 bucks. Know the history of Singapore with a device they give you called the ___(I can't remember: tell you when I do..) so you'll just walk around with it and press in the number of the exhibit and all the information you need, totally cool!! And you'll just think Singapore is utterly 'cool'. There are much much more in the 5 bucks like photography, film, fashion and food.

Later on, we walked on, under the rain to City Hall for Singapore's Design Festival. It's just 3 bucks for students and you'll get a free cloth tote-entirely arty farty drop dead handsome, as well as a PINK wristband that says 'This is utterrubbish!' haha. The merchandise there is good as well like japanese toy collectibles, arty rubbish bins, arty punching bag, books, mugs and my favourite cloth-looking bags! I have learnt something too. DO NOT! I repeat myself, DO NOT ever ever post on your blog/website/anything on www, 'I am feeling ___' remember never ever do that!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?
I have learnt that someone has invented this shit on the computer that you can search anybody in SINGAPORE that blogged about their feelings! Search you of any feeling you are feeling!!!! Freaky! I was so afraid I may appear that. It's really true a picture of this teen was pictures while clicking!

To The Art House later, but there weren't any event going on. We missed the Andy Warhol exhibition, assy!

I was DEAD BEAT!!! My feet was all achy and Starbucks is just not with me today, the outlets nearby are in cahoots with The Salvation Army so they were giving out FREE coffee. As usual, typical Singaporeans... long long long long long queue attracts everybody and adds them along to the queue. haha So I got my coupon and donated to The Salvation Army and FREE bucks HERE I COME! All you do for charity, AWESOME!!!!

I'm super tired! So going to sleep in till 1430 tomorrow. haha And next week is going to be a really really BUSY week! ass! Work work and work oh plus meet ups and catching up.
arghh.. how?
Love yall.

imissyoulikeihavenevereverdidwouldyoujustreplyme

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger