SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, December 10, 2007

Gone with the wind.

How un-awesome it is to use such a good title with such a bad post.
All I want to say is... how do you describe in words of your feelings at its current moment when you are just super super super duper ultimate mega tired? Shack! (is it the way you spell it?)
Oh guess what I think I just did describe how I'm feeling at the moment, haha.
(can I comma[,] a haha-cause I think I just did)

OOMMMG! I'm talking nonsense already
will post pictures of sat night soon. Work tomorrow and the day after and the day after and the day after and... errr... never mind I'm just free and feel like it.
Please do still continue visiting!! Increase my ratings. haha
I'll just give you a sneak peak of a photo to expect soon. haha
<<<<---- if you recognise him, I tell you I don't know him. All I know is that he is jokerdrunked and is from a reputable junior college. If that looks like you haha tag my board!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger