SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, December 20, 2007

laugh:)

SO. I am blogging haha after work.
Okay people joy is like feeling joyful. haha
Cause.... JOY IS LEAVING for BANGKOK tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
wheeeeeeeeeee
want anything just text k? love
hahhaha toodles peeps
see you when I see you again ahhaa


Alright so as usual work sucked. But today it wasn't so bad! Cause this "partner" joined me for work at about 1620. So I had like some company(rather than laughing and talking to myself-haha) cause I don't really talk to the other people around me, I'm rather unfriendly unless you come talk to me in slow chinese or just english.
Lexxy Chen 'POP-ed' by to say HI with her mom and dad haha lovely.
"Partner" was rather nice and entertaining, totally made my working day!!! and I've learnt some gossip in that area haha.
Then after work met up with besto!!! Haven't seen Bessa in like ........................................... eons! SO we walked and talked! Told me all about her Taiwan trip viewed pictures and all!!!

Gosh I look so.... FAT! some more bangkok food. hahhah
Wandered around town tried to look for the Gap Kids checkered shirt Rah and her Mom bought but it was all OOS so we didn't manage to purchase it):):
Hope to find check shirts in Bangkok.
Remember want something affordable text me ya?
Then when we were heading to FEP to try to develop Bessa's photos we met....

SARAH C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey lovely gorgeous! Haven't met in a while after Serene days.... gahhahahh
Will miss you lots...
LOVE!!!

When we reached FEP all the shops were already closed. Got some bubble tea and headed to Tangs(yes I know) then I realised that it was late and I needed to head home to PACK MY LUGGAGE(dont talk about it I still haven't move a bit!) so choo-chooed home.
MOM and DAD is back!!!!!
AHHHHHH I MISS THEM SO bloody MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO I guess dad picked me from the airport. hahhhahahaha NO Train station I meant.
I'm so SO so excited.
(: (: (: blissss

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger