SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, December 07, 2007

Whatever.

Alright. So I didn't sleep in till 1430. haha You see I just thought it was too late and it isn't really good to sleep till late late late. haha (I know you're thinking like ya whatever joy...whatever.) Alright la, its because of the renovations that is going on next door! Ass them! The drillings and all started at about 10plus 11 I guess and it woke me up at about 11plus 12. I got so pissed I covered my ears and sleep. Until I couldn't take it anymore, woke up at about 12. But it was good as well, I can do some beauty stuff, haha like putting on Cucumber Eye Pads and Biore Blackheads Sticker. lols How embarrassing, but still, must look pretty! Everyday sleep so late I'm like a twin of a Panda already.

High-end Branded Sale EVERYWHERE!!!
hahaha. HERE I COME cause today's day off. ((:
COACH's Queue is just too freaking long and I just won't go in cause maybe by the time I get in... everything would just have been wiped out in a flash/snap of my fingers.
I hope I can get at least something..

Oh Rah: The Design Festival is ending this Saturday. You were working yesterday!! So maybe thats the reason why I didn't ask you along? Err... if you can't find any other artsy fartsy people you can ask me(if I'm not working) cause I don't mind going again haha It's cheap and awesome haha. Or maybe Baybayy she's super duper free, doing nothing, slacking, shaking legs, growing fats! haha

DID YOU SEE SARAH C in JUICE?
Awesome huuh. haha

Merry Merry Christmas.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger