SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Santa left town and is not coming back.

haha ask me how's christmas. christmas this year kinda sucked. What could be worst when you're scheduled to work on Christmas Day itself?! askdjhkshda. I dont like christmas this year. anyway I cant really recall what I did last year but all I knew was that this year's christmas sucks. Detest Christmas this year and the presents suck! Except for the Thailand Trip(I took it as a gift cause it was WOOT!), Mr. Beluga and my soon to reach Spice Girls CD.

I hope for New Year's to be better. MUCH MUCH better.
What's your New Year's resolution?

Here are the pictures for Christmas day itself and the morning after.






Japan is GOOD!





Thanks Erika Shimada! I love it + the Birthday Book!

Shiii-shaaaa was AWESOME!!

FOOD was good as well but service was bad. (Sahara)


This maybe the reason why Christmas sucked!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger