SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, December 15, 2007

ohhh

then again.. some people ask me, 'why do you want to work two jobs?' and I'd say, 'I don't know. I love the money coming in hahhaha.'
I know. It's not as if I'm poor or whatsoever, I don't know I just think that working 2 jobs just satisfies my emotions. First I would just kill time, daily and not be a couch potato or any EEEEEE-DIOT bum that lives off their parents (no offence). I mean like if those people are able to do so cause they are rich and like well-to-do then do so. But if you're like not so well-to-do and like you're living off your parents, not helping out at home and treating your 'home' like a hotel. I guess you should just do something about your life? Or like maybe find a job?
Honestly, I don't like working. Like some found out that I'm handling 2 jobs and they ask me why. haha I actually do it for the cash and I find myself more useful, rather than sleeping till the late afternoon and then be back in the wee hours of the next day or like wasting my money on sticks, alcohol and cab fare. With the cash from work I can like do my own branded shopping and spend my own money without any guilt? Or begging my parents to buy a certain item for me or like have less than 5bucks in your bank and have to loan from your friends. Right now, I do not actually take allowance from my parents. It's actually the norm, when its the holidays no allowance is to be taken unless they give. And I'm using my savings from home, since my bank is cashless.
Alright I admit, money is like everything to me and I believe I can't survive without it.
Don't you people agree with me?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger