SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, December 29, 2007

On the last day after after chrissymas.

27th.
Free!
Free! Free!
The twenty-seventh was planned to head to the cells' chalet. (believe it or not, I planned to go) But I had no news from nobody so I didn't go and changed my plans(many times-trust me). Supposed to go bargain shopping with Rahzr(Pang-Sehrrr) but I apparently forgot to text her when I reached home so she could not go out with me and instead bought a Ferragamo Bag. Pussy!

So I headed out with Bay-Bay(I like it hyphenated). SHE WAS LATE! Half-an-hour late and she blames her dad for being gay. And I blame her for giving me the chance to spend the rest of my pay-check. The problem with me is that I can't be left alone cause $$ with flow out of my sealed wallet. Went to Topshop, saw a top that was freaking CHEAP but no size! And another top that I was too lazy too squeeze with the crowd to pick my size + to queue the snaky line to try it on again. I had to buy something I guess. So I saw the last of a bunch of bangles, poof* it was mine!!! Wanted undiesss but there wasn't any nice ones plus the Wonder Woman ones didn't have my size(I've got a small ass). Wanted to get the PJs cause the SALE price was darn cheap. But I thought that it wouldn't be of good use as my SMSS P.E Tees + TOPSHOP shorts are good and comfy enough. Down one level to Warehouse to see if there's a SALE.
And YEEEEEPPPP! There is! I quickly went to check if the scarf I have been wanting is on sale. The next moment, a call away, the scarf was mine for just $29 (U.P-53SGD), left the shop grinning. Went to Dorothy Perkins and there was SUCKY items. Next, Miss Selfridge. Here comes the word, AWESOME, cause I bought something and thank God for Bay to spare me some mooo-larhs. I bought a Skirt-tube looking top/bottom for just $59 (U.P-113SGD) and I was ecstatic!! There goes all my money and... I left no money for food.

To The Heerens next to get some stuff Bay got. Then to the food Bay could eat.
While walking I remembered I had some riggit on my bag! Okay not some.. but Ringgit. Changed RM100, paid my debt and teehheee I could afford to makan plus watch Warlords! Thank You Bay for watching it again... cause da-ge shi dui de. hahahhahaha (you'll get it when you watch Takeshi Kaneshiro) Then I was really drained after an expensive cup of Bubble Tea that costs $2.80 at Plaza Singapura.
Bought Sparkling Apple Juice to Rah's Place.

WATCH WARLORDS! Quite good with handsome but comedy stupid actors.

Rahzr parents picked us up and has a great ride back to her place with no whispering in the car but loud loud laughter and jokes in the car haha.

Prawnnny came after. Fun! Sing alongs (gay-I know), Poker and Big 2 + smoke breaks for them. Left at about 2 plus 3 was being delayed cause Prawnny said I couldn't leave. But I left anyway. They irritated Rah and was being kicked out. Stayed in her area till dawn. Till then I don't know what happened.

Pictures from Messy World.



Let Uncle Lee tell you a story.



Break-time kids!

Sneaky-peaky.


Hi! My name is Big-Foot Prawn. I scrawn like spawn.





Lyrics board.



Freaky nonsensical boy.



joy please don't go I can look like David Choy.
hahahhahahahhaha FUNNY!

That's all till then which is later... Sandra's ballet.
loves

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger