SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 11, 2007

you don't need alcohol when you've got company.





It feels all as if my Os is over but in fact I still have got to face the fact that my last paper is on the 13th, Tuesday. I can say that everybody is looking for jobs, partying and enjoying themselves;and I am doing so too. haha. What shame huuh. What about you people that are just like me?? haha Right now, I'm wondering what my classmates are doing. You know like you miss seeing them in school on weekdays. Now on weekdays you can go and party your ass off and not act like a 16/17. Gosh, what horrible life.


If you're like wondering what I am up to. I've been laying at home like a useless bum, trying to get a job. How helpful is that? And I have been watching HEROES! OMG you people should really catch HEROES on channel 5 every Monday at 11/10pm I don't know. But I've watched season one and I'm done with it and not such a loser anymore in front of my mates. haha (when they talk about Hiro Nakamura/Peter Pertrelli) Oh now they sound weird in front of you guys? hahah too bad go watch channel5 and chase after every episode. This Monday on channel5 you peeps are going to watch the first 2 chapters and I'll tell you don't judge HEROES by their first few chapters it's rather boring but after the first 2 it gets exciting and you can't stop. So that's how I spent my one and a quarter day, watching HEROES.


After Wednesday at Homeclub. I've not been turning in early. Gosh is that terrible? Rah said that my face will be super bad and I think it's pretty true. I'm getting dry and pimply skin. ARGHHHH... EARLY BEDTIME!!!!! HERE I COME!!!


Yesterday, we hung out at Rah's crib. I bought wine. But we didn't drink it. Cause I broke it. ): The rubber cork was super difficult to screw out, and I broke the entire bottle. So... no wine, but who needs wine when you've got good company! teehee. So we got Kickapoo-joy juice, Coke Light and Coke. hahahh It tasted exactly like wine, how awesome right. You see my God is awesome! Had great girls talk, EVALUATING stuff out. ;)





There're Michy photos cause I met her in the afternoon(:


Sweet talking to GOOD friend!(: isn't it van?)


egocentric self now. not cammy-shy no more.


waiting for 87 to RAH's CRIB.



Barang. Barang.

play drunk huuh.

still talking actually.

pose.

my world.



The messy table of finished food and the girls.


Bored. So we've got guitar!


((: tee hee mom and dad came to pick me up at 4. hahaha

ahhhh I'm feeling sleepy. haha

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive