SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 09, 2007

am I like one of them?


OMG! I tell you heroes, the tv series? is awesome!
haha I see why now they all like Hiro Nakamura. He is like effing cute and funny he cracks me up. He gives funny answers and loves his diner girl. Oh and he likes telling everyone he meets, he's on a mission and is going to save the world. woot! His accent is omg... CUTE! haha I love it when he calls Issac Manez. We'll pronounce it as i-sack but Hiro Nakamura will pronounce it as is-sak, Mr. Is-sak. haha Isn't he awesome??? Ya ya and I like his chee-ko side kick, Ando. And... Mr. Issak, Peter Pertrelli and Suresh. hahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhaha
OKAY I'M ADDICTED TO HEROES!!!!!!
I AM CONTINUING MY JOURNEY TOMORROW OR LATER?
(shit am I like one of them? I'm having a headache!)
HEROES is good. The first few episodes are a little boring... but when you get to the sixth or seventh episode? I tell you, it gets exciting and you would just want to continue watching!
I can't really remember what time I started watching. But I stopped at chapter 16!
Oh well. I have to stop!
Will Syler kill Suresh?? and take more powers from special people?
SYLER is EVIL! Oh his name is actually Gabriel. lols.

ENOUGH OF HEROES!!!!!!!!
will blog more about HEROES!!!!!!!!!
woot

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive