SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 18, 2007

NOVEMBER BABIES

14 Nov.
SHALINI!!!!!!
HAPPY eighteenth??
LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL!!!
sorry I didn't come to yo bird-day party I was super tired from camp.
love still!!!


15 Nov.
JEFF W.Y.T !!!!
LEGAL 18 as well.
Hope you had fun although you're like in the midst of the exams
lols. FREEDOM!! But HI to N.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


16 NOV!
MICHELLE CHIANG a.k.a michy/
happy LEGAL 18 (AS WELL) hahhahahhaha
it seems like all of you people are turning 18 ... arhhhh I'm waiting for my turn.lols
girl hope you had fun.
I'll see you on my bird-day???

Huiting. (the RGS one, now in RJC?)
hahhaha happy bird-day
Daniel (ex cgl)
lols. I may not like you but happy birthday!!!


22 NOV!!!!!!! hahhahahhahaha



love you'll!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive