SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Saturday.

Senior's Crib was fun, as usual.
Blog more later it's like 5 in the morning now, waiting for my darn hair to dry.
Dinner with Daryl was also fun. Bay and Daryl, funny people, I like haha
Anyway, my Saturday didn't turn out so bad.. as usual, like how I'd always thought it would be if I don't have plans after church.
Even church was GOOD. I love service today(:
And finally I get to sing Mighty To Save in church haha LIVE literally, rather than on the CD.
On the other hand:
People of the maybe "cell-group"(to certain), please do not belittle me! I still go to church even if Vanessa doesn't go. It ain't no crime to go without Vanessa. And more fellowshipping? Oh gosh, talk about some of your attitudes first. Don't say that I'm being bitchy here, maybe I'm cranky/sleepy right now cause it's 5 in the morning. I just want to let you mortals/child of God know that I love God and I would still go to church no matter what my personal lifestyle would be, cause my/our God still loves me for who I am and made me this way. My lifestyle maybe a little or quite different from all but a little F.Y.I we're children of God!!= same family. Don't make me really furious one day, I'll seriously scream in your face be it in whatever language that suits you.

If this is offending, do tell me. We'll clear matters. Don't pass news by WORD-OF-MOUTH this is NOT some ADVERTISEMENT. Gossiping isn't really good?? Mind you. As this maybe words of furious-ness.

An angry girl maybe sleepy, an angry girl speaks.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive