SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, November 01, 2007

oh yes. HAH

Rejoice !!! I met tabbo yesterday to teach her accounts! Gosh it was really exhausting (no offence, I still love you!) but satisfying cause I did something good! I shared my knowledge with 4 other secondary accounting students yesterday and got a headache as a deserving present hahha. No regrets though. I hope all of you will score for the paper!
There is also a probability that I won't do very well for the paper but I'm praying very hard now and I believe that my GOD can do miracles for my paper1. SERIOUS! If you're thinking... what Joy is a holy farty all of a sudden now cause of exams... let me just remind you, God is really real! SERIOUS take my word for it!! I believe in prayers and God will give me a distinction in accounts as Paper1 will pull my grades up!!!! (: IheartGOD
Right now I'm slacking my life away and taking the advantage that I dismiss early from school and have lots of time to study for physics! Which is so untrue. I've been complaining that I have not been having enough time to study cause I have papers the entire week and every paper is in the morning at 0800, and right now I'm blogging and facebooking. gosh. I'm am SO not disciplined! (there's no such word as undiscipline right? stooopit me can you believe it the word actually came to my mind!)
Alright I'll go study
PHYSICS right now.
later!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive