SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birdy Day JOY!

haha. Hi all,
my birthday was alright, enjoyable, spending it with my family.
Had dinner at Village, The Heerens, ooo what yummy dinner haha especially with the company I've got, I ate HELL lot. I'm look bumped. lols You may even mistake me for a pregnant lady, and I may not see my toes when I look down. lols But I like, teehee. Mom bought me a coach wristlet and dad treated us dinner. Had fun, as usual.
I love my family!!
Was suppose to meet bay and van after dinner but van didn't realise that it's actually my actual birthday, so what if we've celebrated already. Ahhh, anyway it's over, forgive and forget.
I'm super brand conscious right now, gosh how horrible can I be. I'm actually window shopping online. Looking for the next thing to buy after saving. Arghh, God why do this to me. I better know how to earn my $$$ when I step into the working world. -smiles.
Alright, I can't really blog much more lols, I guess I'll post pictures up sooner or later, cause I'm rather lazy now.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive