SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 18, 2007

okay world.

so like yesterday seems like my birthday haha.
I like it, cause I'll have more than one birthday. teehee
So the cell celebrated my birdday, after service with Phil Pringle.
(awesome service I'd say. with the 12 disciples.)
Then after that with Rah!!!, TAB!!!!, Van and Bay!!!!
I actually knew what was going on cause they were super whisperyyy, lol.
BAD BAD BAD acting skills people.
hahha so I had a FREE dinner at TCC, yummy and 5 slices of cake with 17 candles): haha
FUN FUN FUN.
THANKS y'll I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.
I don't know what I'll do without you people.
So my present wasn't anything on my wish list.
But I know they wanted to get me a POLAROID camera!!!!!!!!!!! ):):):
But.... they just could not find it. So I got an $80 GAP gift card.
BIG SMILES~~ FREE CLOTHES! hahahhaa
Oh anyway the cell bought me a necklace from pull and bear! (:
(haha I actually thought the big bag was going to be a sweater, and it appeared not)
But much appreciated!!! SERIOUS!!!! (:

Will upload pictures much later cause they're going to be from rah's Leica! Cammy.
soon soon soon
supposed to be at Zouk's Flea Market now. But it seems that Rah doesn't want to go anymore and I'm rather lazy hahaha.
So today is home, and Hanakimi! hahhahaha
maybe heading to Malaysia later(:

toodles. much love.

O! THANK YOU
Deanna Sayuri, Hwang Jim Jim, RAHHHHHHHHH-CHAN, Bessa, Tapoica and Fluffy
<3

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive