SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 02, 2007

Hi world!

hang in there.
you 'A' level students as well!!!
HANG LIKE A MONKEY(;
I was so stressed the other day before the accounts paper that when mom talked to me I just didn't want to talk and I just ignored her, we even bickered. Gosh.
So the next day after the paper I was even worse! I felt as if my paper was horrendous it was like my first ever paper that was horrid. I just didn't know what to do. Everyday when I head back home and when everybody asks me about my paper for that day I would just say, "alright ahh Okay!" and they will just make fun of me(haha-I know what family members). But that day I told kor kor and he was like "huh wha WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!" I was like please don't talk about it. Mom was super sweet that particular day. haha Ilovemomma!! She asked me if I wanted to bake a cake and got me to bake to take my mind away from work. I didn't know that until when she told aunt the reason for baking cake. haha So when they left for the funeral service I had a cake to eat as well as to study haha.
Much love to Momma! ALL hail MOMMA. lols
And I had a superb dinner just now haha, yummy yummy yum yum. teehee!
whenyoufeelthatangussteakhouseisthebomb!
Iloveshopping(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive