SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, November 29, 2007

MOOvee MARATHON

Oh I'm so tired from the marathon cause I've been running... HA-HA-HA Geddit? Marathon=Race? haha Okay I was just trying to be lame. I guess I made it. whahaha
Watched 3 moo-vies altogether. Started off with Hairspray then to Halloween(oohhh scared the hell out of me but ending was a little sad.) and lastly I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry.
And the WINNER for the MARATHON was.... TABITHA a.k.a TAPOICA TEO!!!!!!! Cause she lasted out through the night so she managed to watch The Nanny Diaries too, but I watched it already hahaha. The LOSER was... VANESSA SOH... lols she was like the first one to zonk out like boom poom whatsoever, anyway her mom told me she must sleep so who cares just let her sleep.
RAH and BAY was GOOD as well. They lasted the night somehow. I... haha slept somehow in the middle of Chuck and Larry-cause I watched it already.
I don't know if all of us had fun but I sure did by growing FAT!!
ATE HELL LOAD.

Many thought are running through my mind now and I don't know what exactly is going on. I'm feeling I've got many plans and I'm not suppose to make them.

I'm employed!!! I have a job already. Although I maybe lowly paid but at least its better than nothing. |:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive