SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

scewed lappy

Did I rant about my laptop not being able to get connected to the wireless world?
ARGHHH...
It happened like yesterday half-way chatting half-way playing my game.
(thank goodness I was not like watching and drama I would have like thrown my laptop away)
I cursed and swear like hell! (I know bad joy bad bad joy!)
I restarted my lappy for like what 3-4 times? The wireless still didn't connect and the worst thing was that there were no other networks that could be detected and I knew something was wrong!
fuck it. Omg talking about it now makes me piss! So I just shut my lappy down and watched CRIMINAL MINDS! (oh did I tell you that it is an awesome drama?-anyway it is ahhhhhh) So today when I woke up I switched it on again and no network was detected!
I ALMOST THREW MY LAPPY! I got so pissed I shut it down and switch the turtle desktop!
Someone please tell me whats wrong with my lappy! I haven't seen my bro since like the day before yesterday!!!!! (we talked online! haha though we're a room and a level a part haha)

HELP!!!!!!!
(it must be erika shimada's fault hahhaha)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive