SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NERD IS MY FIRST NAME

HELLO! MY NAME IS ________________.

It seems like my life is changing. So are my thoughts. They're changing constantly, everyday I would just stay back in school sit in the school canteen and gorge myself with food. The next second I would be broke cause the school canteen sucks! The NEW school canteen's food I mean. It sucks and its blarrdy expensive! Have you ever heard of an $0.80 SUSHI? A $3 forccacia sandwich, $3 for a bowl of soup, $1.50 of an ice-blend... the list goes on... and all the portions are SMALL.I TELL YOU the portions are really small!!! Not only is the food portion small, the food is blend and tasteless as well. If you're thinking then why still eat in your school canteen? I hardly do in fact. But I still do put on weight and put on hell lot of weight!
"I hate my body," says Joy. "I hate it!"
haha. This is what I've learn today! How to use the open "" and the close "" and how to write speeches between 2 or more humans.
"I can't believe I actually learnt something during English today!" exclaimed Joy. "Maybe it's because my teacher wasn't in school today... three cheers to that!"
School was sleepy for me today. I don't know what I did the day before that made me really sleepy, tired and lethargic today. When I arrived in school, I laid my head on the table, drooled and fell asleep until the bell rang. I came back, laid my head back on my desk and slept again. It was geog, my first lesson of the day, as well as the 'slackest' subject of the century.(maybe the teacher is super lenient) I told besty to keep a lookout if she's looking at me or whatsoever. So she did and I slept for half an hour, a whole entire period!! Felt super energetic after that but a few seconds later I fell back asleep until she called my name, "Joy! Stop lying your head on the table! Get up and listen!" I got up and then down again. Until best told me that we have to copy whatever that is on the board and hand it up. I quickly rose up and copied! Soon after it was recess. My recess was the most horrible thing on planet earth! OIL was OOZING out of my nian rong pao. cb la! I freaked and ate the skin. Believe me or not I have mutton pao, teriyaki chicken pao, beef pau, black pepper chicken pau and many other weird paos! IT'S SO GROSS and they spell 'dim sum' as 'Tim Sum'! CANTEEN FOOD SUCKS!
The rest of the day was pretty alright except that I was dozing off during chinese listening(lao she was sitting next to me and I held my eye lids, making sure it was open) and the beginning of physics. If I have had not talked to Jia Man I bet I'd sleep during physics!
Tomorrow, I have P.E and its time for my Height and Weight. All my friends have to go for trim and fit sessions cause... they are SEVERELY UNDERWEIGHT! I bet I have to go for trim and fit sessions as well cause.. I AM SEVERELY OVERWEIGHT!!
After school, I stayed abck to study again.. as usual it's a routine now. With Jia Man and the rest was very productive everyday! Except when I have good talks with Jia Man! haha GIRLS JUST CANNOT SKIP TALKING and BLABBERING TO EACH OTHER!! teeheehee

That's all.
Rah Chan IMU where are you? Where'd go? Why did you PON school today?
Back to school and Nerd Life again tomorrow..
LOVE

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger