SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

bored during the holi jolly days??

Nope! I guess not! I guess I'm not going to be that bored after all.
I thought of like asking somebody out for a mooo-vie, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Kiera Knightley!!! But I guess my plans are ruin and space made for BETTER plans!! teeheehee

So like later... Tuesday, 120607
I've got a chalet to attend too.. I'm quite lazy to go too. teeheehee maybe my fickle mind might change.. The plans were that after the chalet celebrating Mak's belated late birthday. Pals and I are going to club. THE WORST THING IS that I've got no prezzie for Makky and... I'm like totally CASHLESS! I don't know why! But I just am?! haha (rah! it must be the food/FEAST that we've been having..) How am I to club?

Then like on Wednesday, 130607
I've just planned that I'll be meeting bestie at tp's library to studeee.. It seems like a long long time ever since we last studied with each other! HAHA How AMAZING is that?? I feel so distant with bestie and I just disagree with everything she says! Hope that studying at tp's library will patch stuffs up between us(: I LOVE YOU BESTO!! Remember besto! Reality check! and btw, the earlier you meet me the quicker the s.u.r.p.r.i.s.e!! teeheehee

I've not plan anything on thurs/fri. Cause I have not thought so far yet! hahaha. I THINK IT's TOO FAR!!!!! teehurhur ridiculous me!! -phewwww... But I guess after all the partying and studying I've got to do... I'm going to be real SHACKED! and what more... CASHLESS!!!! I'm SERIOUS!-NO JOKE! So I guess on thurs and fri I'm staying home and rest! Snooze like a PIIGGYY. Date me if you want, but you're paying for everything I do! haha. See if you interrupt my rest-days...teehahaha

On sat, as usual, I've got "mong mei ming's" tution hahahahahahahhahaha... Then I've already told betso and I'm not going to back out on it! I'M GOING TO CHURCH!!!!!! I SO SO SO NEED to rejuvenate my spiritual life! is rejuvenate the right word??? haha sounds like I'm drying up from GOD! I guess I'm and maybe God is telling me something to feel like I want to go to church this sat! So I must seek His word this week! TOTALLY! Thank You God! LOVE!

Sunday is panic day! Cause work is going to start and another week has just pass. School is starting and I'm getting near to prelims and what more Os! HELL WITH Os! Our ability is what we're BORN with why TEST it with EXAMS!! arghh....

Then another week passes by...
See how fast time pasts? and beautiful moments past as fast!! While the emo shittified moments past so slowly!! Optimism! Maybe these times are to tell us to think through what we have done wrong or what we can do to improve on ourselves and the way we lead life! Our lives are ubberly precious... WhoTF am I preaching too?

btw... does beeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbb/bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeee mislead someone? or like ZEEEEEEEEEEE??? idontknow, I really don't. I wish I knew what I was doing...

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger