SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, July 02, 2007

saturday nightlife

Saturday Nights are always fun!!
teeheeehee currently I feel like blogging so I'll just blog and let the pictures so the talking later! WHEE~~
I started my day off by quarelling with my mother. She was so blardy unreasonable so I had no choice but to do it according to my way and my attitude. I had my rights. I still think and believe that I'm the one that's right and she's the one that's wrong. But right now, we're like fine with each other. This always happens. When we quarell for a day, ignore each other for the entire day and the next day we'll be talking to each other like nothing ever happenned. OMG so childish! haha We're just like kids...... maybe it's just our way of communication...
As pissed as I was, I still had tuition. English tuition with Wong Mei Ling.(a.k.a 3M) I had a super unhappy look. But believe it or not Wong Mei Ling changed my mood. From a grumpy, irritated look to a OMG you're crazy look. Cause I LOVE laughing at her sillyness. My tuition teacher can be rather silly at times but still irritating, what to say.. they're eventually still teachers!!!! Once a teacher, always a teacher.
After tuition, Van and I headed down to church for service. Bought HONEY STARS before we train-ed down. teeheehee RAH WENT FOR SERVICE THIS WEEK!!!!!! YAY-NESS. But bay pang-sehd us. ): But still met her after that. Service this week was good as a speaker came to speak today. Rev. Peter Wagner. He's such a hilarious preacher. Bringing to us jokes about men and women, looking like Mr. Kenducky[sp?-haha], ahhh whatever.. Mr. KFC! hahahhaha Good preaching today. I didn't really got bored that I ended up doodling all over my surmon notes. This time, my notes weren't messy with all my drawings but messy with all my notes! SEE HOW ATTENTIVE I WAS! haha. We took a cell pic. after service. But it's in Peggie's camera and I still haven't find a way to get to get to send the picture to me ): Soooner or later I will definitely get the picture(:
Left Expo and headed to town. Headed back to 'the work place' as Rah wanted to buy her reserved stuffs as of the rise in %GST. She didn't buy anything as aunt joan said there won't be much change in the pricing and we should actually wait. So it was rather a wasted trip! Going down to Mango(shaw's), when we're suppose to meet THE FRIENDS at Meriden. But it sure was not a wasted trip for Rah hahahha.. Maybe because....... teeheee
From Far East we bus-ed down to wherever they were. In the moddle of nowhere they weren't able to locate themselves. We bus-ed down to The Heerens and then walked down to the Centrepoint to meet them. On the way down, we met teeena, mel-png, jihae, jewel and their friends!! Sure was great seeing them. OMG and teena took a pict of us, and I look fat! WRONG ANGLE! darn. After meeting them, they want to K-karaoke. So we went to cuppage, PartyWorld. Checked out all the pricing and all. It sure was EXPENSIVE! So we changed plans and headed down to Sahara to sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesha. So Chloe, Shawn, Jared(chlo's bro), chlo's cous(sorry I can't rem his name):, Bay, Rah and I cabbed down to boat quay and Zac met us there, later. Oh Louisa left after cuppage cause she had too..):
Shhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeesha was GREAT! Grape flavour tasted like Mixed fruit, no difference in fact! Drank Tiger, yums. Learnt how to play five-ten. hahahha coolness. I just love the fun and friends!!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger