SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, June 10, 2007

joy's going to start work soonn....

Work Schedule
20/6 Wed 1000-2140
21/6 Thurs 0800-2140
23/6 Sat 1000-2140
24/6 Sun 1000-2140

I'm going offf to work my BUTT out! Earn some MOOOLARHHSSS and wipe some assy! haha NOT! Take the moooooo-larhhhss and buy new stuffs!!!!!!!!!! teeheehee maybe a camera!
OH I BOUGHT A BLACK SKINNY JEANS TODAY!!! form TOPSHOP!!! teehurhur yipeee whoo~~ Okay I bought it cause it was time!!!! haha. 1. I've always been wanting the SKINNYS 2. I can wear it for WORK! 3. Even if I'm not working I can still wear it! 4. It looks good on me!(shows that I've got ass-haha) 5. I LOVE MY JEANS!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to earn my mooolarhhhs....

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger