SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, June 15, 2007

BEAUTIFUL disaster//edit

haha. JOKING!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! THIS TIME I'm SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
5/1 is having a CLASS PARTY at Joanna's ...
yeeahhh... Joanna! JOANNA'S ORAGNIZING THE PARTY!
Joanna Cheng Hui Ting it is!!(if you're just wondering/don't know that there's a Joanna in your freaking class!!)
Where the f does she live...
some bukit thingyy place. near 10 mile junction..
at her condo, Hazel Park.
When is it?? Which date do I put it on in my schedule....
19th JUNE 2007, tuesday YOUTH DAY, 1st July 2007, Sunday
What time??
she just told me 1800 till late.. hahah I expect it as clubbing time! haha. J.K! Ask her ! She just told me late!
WHO's GOING...
if response is good.. majority will go.
CONTACT WHO?
Joanna Cheng Hui Ting!!!!!!!
h/p:96907839
or if you're cheapo like shit.. you can TAG my board!
suggestions??
tag my board or comment on post.(comment on post is preferred-which 'button'is it? click spoke just right below all these words)



adviced to go... OUR CLASS SO NEEDS BONDING!!!!!!!! if you're not going be'cos of me then I won't go.. I'm serious!!!


p/s.there's a fee you people will have to pay..the more the merrier..the more=cheaper(:
and SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!! every single member of 5/1


MUCH LOVE!


updated as at: 15/6/2007, 3:26 PM

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger