SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

jealousyy is fuck

zomg! he's like gotten himself a g.i.r.l.f.r.i.e.n.d! fuck yes! I so want to ask him but... it seems that when I found out this matter.. he's offline already. SLOW SHIT ME! but i'm so jealous SO effing JEALOUS. but i'm glad there's actually someone that can love him!! and I pray that she doesn't break his heart(vice-versa) teeheehee I just so jealous that i'm not the one. Thank God! that when I went to town today he wasnt there playing... and was at Ngee Ann City, although I felt that he was somewhere nearby. Or else I'll be totally embarrassed and speechless. I don't know how nervous I was when I passed the band playing. crap! How dumb can I get!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger