SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, June 10, 2007

JOYCHANGYULING HADGREATFUN TODAY!!!!!!!

JOYCHANGYULING went out with pretty lysie today! We hanged at ViVOcity...I managed to buy my black skinnys, teeheehee its beautiful!-ILOVE! We just walked round Vivo as our aim was to comb through vivo city!!

Window shopped as we said that we MUST save $$$ and not be impulsive!
Dinnered at Thai Express! thats when we started to cam-whore!
We've got names for ourselves.... The OOoolong Camwhoreus(: From the toilets to roof top to DAISO and back to the roof top!
We sure had FUN in Daiso! ! !

Head back home at about 10plussy. Met a Korean guy, he asked me for directions, teeheehee, so I brought him down to the MRT station as I was heading down as well(: Taught him how to use the machine to get back his deposit of $1 !! haha. He's really nice and quite cute as well in his twenties.... He said that Singaporean are nice and smart people cause we all can speak ENGLISH! He also said that he likes Singapore! teeheehee(:

After sending off that foreigner, I walked to the Bus Interchange and took 855 back home! Met Becky in the bus as she was heading back to her crib as well from her work at Sentosa as a Tour Guide!!! hahahahhaaha... Leading a Japanese group and an INDIAN GROUP!!! hahahahaha....

Dad called me and so he picked me up from Castle Green(: Joy didn't had to exercise by walking home(: (:

Talked to ZX through MSN(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger