SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, June 03, 2007

BLOGiO a CHORiORE!!

I haven't been blogging since God knows when!! I just don't find a trill in blogging right now. I've gotten out of this blogO thingyy.. teehahaha... BLOGGING a.k.a online diarying a.k.a e-diary... whatever it is I don't think I like it now and nobody is viewing this darn thing now! Tell me who views my blog?? The statcounter is like not JUMPING!! (imagine if it can!!) lols. nobody lovess me...):): NOBODY views!!, so why blog? and... btw my EGLANND is BERRY PWODERFUL!!!
http://joymemyselfni.blogspot.com - what the hell is this?
ARGHH!!! NO MORE BLOGGING FOR JOY!
NO MORE emo posts like when I see many 'comments' by different girls and I think he's gotten another "victim" like now he has something on his MSN nick! ARGHH....... NO MORE funny moments like today when my grandmother was super cute while playing mj. SHE KEPT ON SAYING THAT THE TILES ARE BLUR! BUT! SHE WINS EVERY ROUND! hahaha....... NO MORE girls day out like when the girls and I went to The Night Safari. Walking round the Night Safari was EXCITING!!! with me scaring van and bay(:(: loves......... NO MORE cool underground bands music like The Plain White T's....and NOW its aired on the effing RADIO! But so go dl-hate by The Plain White T's!!! =TOTAL LOVE!!!! tralalalala......... NO MORE online SHOPPING updates of me for you people.... and NO MORE SHOPPING cheap deals!!!!! boooo....... NO MORE MOOOO-VEEEE preview for you people.... ;p......... NO MORE bitching-feel sad:)

Just NO MORE BLOGGING for JOYCHANGYULING

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger