SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

late-night blogger

OMG! I haven't been blogging.. cause i've been busy lately.. It seems like my friends DO view my blog and stuff like that cause they do know stuffs about me. Thanks girls! Love you'll MUCH! So APPRECIATED!
School has started and work is piling! Prelims is in like 3 months and Os in 4. How fast can that be? Holidays are just over and we've SO got to start work now. Study study study!!! These few days I've been staying back in school to study and it's rather efficient and productive for me cause I've been doing all my work and all...But for my hoilday homework I have still physics left and GUESS WHAT! Its due TOMORROW!! 6 school exam papers! I've only done 1 and its like incomplete! I HATE physics I really HATE physics!
My memory is failing...depleting..and I can barely remember simple stuffs! I don't know why this is happening to me but my brains just can't remember any important facts anymore! This really SUCKS cause this shows that I may not do well in the exams!
FATS are also catching up on me. Evrybody is losing weight! Except me! Yep! That's right! ME! Of all people ME! PEOPLE LOSE WEIGHT, JOY GAIN WEIGHT! Why is this so? I have not been eating much!!!!!!!!! And I've been working working! They lose weight while working and I don't ! How unfair???? Maybe I'm just VERY GREEDY! Little Miss Glutton!
I'm actually blogging cause i'm waiting for my hair to dry. Had tuition today at CHEC-chemistry! Mom and Dad came to fetch me home...how nice(: haha and dad was saying that it's aunt's bird-day so we're going to buy a cake! Went to Secret Recipe to get the Chocolate Banana Cake but when we got there it was TOO LATE! A minute too late, the cashier closed! Dad got really pissed cause we were thinking can't they be more flexible and just sell us the cake??! "Humans operate the machines. NOT the othe way around!" So it was just a matter if they would like to sell it to us or not! Swensens just sold Ice-Cream Cakes.. SO we ended up with...... breadtalk! NVM ! That's not the point! When we got home, aunt was already sleeping, so we did not cut any cake or nothing! DARN IT LA! I was like waiting to eat the SINFUL chocolate cake! ):
I'm lazy to type already(:
I miss the people at work, super adorable and nice!!! But work sucks-SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger