SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 23, 2007

WHAT HAPPENED IN SCHOOL???

  • I WAS PRAISED TO BE A MODEL STUDENT WHAHAHAHAHA
    DO NOT BELITTLE ME!!!! JOY CHANG IS A GOOD GIRL (:
  • MR. CHUA IS PMS-y SCOLD RUNNING STUDENTS AND MADE THEM APOLOGISE TO OUR CLASS SO UNNECESSARY
  • WHAT ELSE IS THERE???
  • HAD A VECTORS AND TRANSFORMATION TEST. I HAD NOT ENOUGH TIME AND LEFT OUT MY LAST [1]MARK QUESTION... STUPID GIRAFFE, ANT OR WHATSOEVER HIS NICKNAME IS ALWAYS COMES IN LATE!!! SO SKINNY ACNNOT WALK PROPERLY, HE SHOULD JUST FLY IN. ALLOW THE WING TO BLOW HIM AWAY! ASSSHOLE...
  • DIDN'T GO FOR TUITION, WENT TO LIDO TO STUDY
  • SAW LOYDD, DANIEL ANG AND THEIR OTHER FRIENDS.
  • BOUGHT CDs AT THAT CD SHOP
  • SAW RACHEL(tina's sis) AND B.F MATTHEW(the guy printing my class tees)

I guess thats all...

love!!!!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive