SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 23, 2007

okay. I can't remember what I wanted to blog about.

Sarah Chan LIFANG is suppose to remind me! arghh...
anyway.. I'll just blog about this guy who was sitting next to me in the bus, and was talking on the phone. Alright I admit!!! I evesdropped, cause there weren't much for me to do in the bus. haha.

So here it goes.... wait... I'll brief you'll on this 'ah beng' haha. He's talking on the phone with his "mei" (haha) and supposedly is jealous about her talking to other guys. haha.
Why am I so interested in this convo? Cause it started like this... "Eh do you know why I didn't steak(stead) with you?"
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"Cause you're a fucker"(haha)
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"no la...just joking one la..you're my mei right how can be a fucker....ehh don't angry leh...joking only..."
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"do you wnat to know why.... I tell you why... huhhh .. it's because you're my mei mah and I am your kor how can I be your steak(stead) right?"
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"later I ask you and you with me hor.. then that blah blah(name) jealous how..then fight with me... so we stay as mei and kor better..."
(HAHHAHAHA)...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"ohhh... eh btw did that person call you or got ask you go out often"
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"then you got go out with him not"
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"then later you go out with me tomolo will he angry... you bringin clothes to change or going home firpst?"
...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"eh you haven't bathe yet?? faster go later you.... ai yah then cannt go out with me howss?"
--
--
--
--
--
funniest thing is... ...yah-dah;yah-dah...
"my dog where bite me, my dog no got bite me one or else not my dog already"
"ehhzz..you got dog? aiya... I don't care one la my brother with blah blah blah blah"

OMG!!!! I TELL YOU AND HE LIVES IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD. THANK GOD I DON'T KNOW HIM!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive