SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 30, 2007

lots to rattle about! (NO-n-SENSE)

Since I haven't been blogging I shall blog about sat's day out!
I wanted to blog about sat on sun. But as you know and read below....browser didn't work):):):

Anyways on that beautiful? sat I went for lunch with pappi and momma at Serangoon[sp?] Garden. Guess we had for lunch? MUSHROOMS!
We had a mushroom meal! Tell me about it... phewwww... The food was alright and believe i or not! mushrooms do fill your stomach! I just didn't like the service of the lady boss haha cause she's like cheena and yahh.. you know me.. (: [no offence china dudes]

After that,
I decided to go to millienia walk to meet Jia Man to stuuudeee..They were at The COffee Bean and tealeaf. When I reached Jia Man, Jia Zhen, Chloe and Shawn was there.. Soon Bay came and joined us... soon lysie came to join us... and then zac came..It was fun studying with them.. I did my geog! Till I got bored! (tee-hee-hee) So.....





























CAM-WHORING
WAS THE.ONLY.
CHOICE::
After stuuuudeeee-ing.. We headed down to The Esplanade to watch chloe's and Zac's friend's band perform @ The Waterfront.



Soon after we met up with CASS:
didn't really capture her on canvas but something gross really happened!
LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!!!

GEDDIT? This BOY! a.k.a the prawn was harassing a DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER with No PICKLES!!! licking and kissing it.. OMG you people fail in inference skill -pffttt haha j.k
ohhh... cass is in the pic! her hand? tee-hee-hee
One way brillance (is it? sorry if I'm wrong)
After dinner at HELL(macdonalds. why? SINFUL FOOD!) went back to esplanade cause we wanted to go to DXO as their friends are banding there as well.
So some of zac's not so close friends were runners and were selling tics at $10. But when we went to check the crowd out... OM'tian' TOTAL TURN-OFFssssss..... This beng beng spat in front of my VIP view! gross (huaiiwwwackkkkkk PUI!) and they dressed like ge tais' a benger wearing RED HOT SKINNY, white shirt and a SEQUINED tie!!! HELLO SOME FASHION SENSE PURRRR-LEASEEE.... haha.. okay sorryy that was totall b-i-m-b-o.. (oh did I spell it correctly?)
laterr on we then headed down street and I GOT MY AH-PEK's eye-scream!!!!!!!!!!!! (stoooopit prawn!) attapcheeee[sp?] niceness and then I started to talk no-n-sense.
fat me can climb!!! with the help of prawn's thighs haha... I hope I didn't break his leg teehee.
(: After too much talking we then choo-choo-ed home
thats my sat day!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive