SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

green bean with sago and sweet potato is like 'dah bomb' !!!

I LOVE FOOD!
haha. that explains my fatness lols.
I thought of many many things to blog about just now...but now my mind is blank. EMPTY.

By the way.

Is there a technique to blog?? haha. Cause I just feel like saying that I've lost my 'technique' to blog. haha. Its like there's no more momentum when you have not been blogging for a long long time! Its like all you know to blog is to post pictures, pictures and more pictures. Cause it's like what the readers/viewers would prefer to view. As pictures leaves more memory than words. haha. Can you not disagree? That people just do not like to read. haha.

This is all according to me! lols. I have many funny views/points about people. Cause they are ALL different, even twins. Whether it is character, speech, actions or humour. It's all different.
I like to view people from their shadows and their mouths. haha. Call me weird or whatsoever. haha. Don't you think so? nvm forget whatever I just typed. I'm just out of my mind.

ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!!!
bags anyone? total niceness!!! hahaha

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive