SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I HATE TUITION TO THE MAX. !!!

That blardyy bastard can't freaking teach! It's like Nicole is the MAIN TUTOR and SHE'S BACK!!! So please RESPECT that petite lady!! F.Y.I she's a GRADUATE from NUS!!! She has a DEEGREE in Chemistry, YOU DON'T and she's NOT an undergraduate!!!
BASTARD!!! PLEASE REALISE THAT THE BACK TWO ROWS AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE IN CLASS THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU, THE FIRST AND SECOND ROW!!!! Why do you keep on asking us questions???? I know you think we're smart... ohh thank you ... what a compliment... (blushes) MY FOOT!! you KNNBCCB!
arghhhhh!!!! ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive