SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, April 08, 2007

have I been blogging??

haha.
alright I guess I haven't been blogging much. I have but not in details. haha
hmphhh... so where should I start?
I guess these few days I've been living a mundane life. I study everyday! Even on good Friday!? Arghh.. I don't feel weird cause I'm somewhat immune to this mundane life.
so...
what did I do on friday??
I studied at LIDO from 3-9.30!!!
that's all. oh and after that I met man.
saturday
had tuition. was supposed to head down to church for EASTER service but didn't. Cause I didn't actually know that I'm going for the 7:30 service! (effing LATE!) So I backed out and then I headed down to town to meet, bay, chloe, jims, lysey, shawn and zac. Shopped round town with not much cash in my purse! haha. But I managed to survive!! whee~~ I EVEN GET TO BUY A "SCARF!!!" which is total total BIG FAT NICE-NESS!!!! Its from warehouse and its freaking cheap! Cause they're having a sale. I actually saw a nice warehouse top and miss selfridge skirt!! But the sizes were HUMONGOUS! So I only bought the "SCARF" which cost only 9bucks!!!! CHEAP-PO-LATA!!!! Headed to taka, met up with alex and joyce. Then they, jims, alex and joyce left to louisa's "musical." Lysey wanted to go to duty free so we went.
I WANT THAT GUCCI WALLET SO BADLY!!!!!!!!! went to Far East after that
met up with Erika!!!! haaha. Then Rachel and Cassie!!!!
then headed to bishan with cass and man.
I CABBED HOME IN A CAB and PAID WITH MY ATM!!!!!!!!! haha

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive