SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 23, 2007

CeeeeDeeee sssssssssss -Compact Discs- CDs

whoo hooo hoo~~~~ Darls and I bought CDs today!!!! hahaha @ THAT CD SHOP! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! 3 FOR $49.90 whahahaha
So... we bought

  • HILARY DUFF, DIGNITY (currently listening) I love her cause she dated Benji Madden when I can't haha HOW COOL IS THAT? haha. and she's one of the GOOD FEMALE singers(: -do listen to:// Track 8-Between You and Me, Track 6-Never Stop, Track13-I Wish and Track 3-With Love(what you hear on radio)
  • GOOD CHARLOTTE, GOOD MORNING REVIVAL (with darll-:( Both of us are BIG FAT BIG BIG fans of G.C! haha. I LOVE BENJI MADDEN!!!! haha. okay thats craziness. tee-hee-hee. Can't wait to hear their album!!!! -I still know what to listen too:// Track 13-March On or all known track Keep Your Hands Off My Girl, Track 2(if I am not wrong)
  • DAUGHTRY (with darll-:( GOOD & GREAT BAND he joined american idol and now got his band naming it after his own last name, daughtry=love! haha. He may look old....(BEN-TEO I DON'T LIKE OLD MEN!-you're g.f thinks he's good:) but he has good, pleasing songs... (: -haven't really check the album out but I know you can listen to the ALL-KNOWN TRACKS like, It's Not Over and Home.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive