SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, April 30, 2007

I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT-FROM THE INTERNET WORLD

I've been wanting to blogg but ... my internet browser isn't really working and it was totall fucked up! arghh... angryy... BUT now its alright as the lappy likes my dad and not me when I touch it. It doesn't work but when he touches it it worked! :(
arghh... And I've been missing out a lot while not surfing the net!!! Like updates on my online sprees and I've like missed 2 bag sprees and I wanted to buy this wallet for bestyy. Too bad dear just pray for other spree!! (oh she doesn't know... shhh.. she doesn't really visit(:tee hee hee) Oh btw.. so I haven't been checking my e-mails. so when I checked today my last bag spree was actually cancelled as the mods of the webby said and assume that this spree organiser is profitering our money cause she just asked us to round up to the nearest dollar, when we;re just suppose to round up to the nearest cent. So... she's like somehow maligned, cause she doesn't know but now its up to our own risk to spree with her... but I do get my refund of 14bucks(: (can go buy somthing else...) hahahaha

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive