SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, April 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE.LOVE MANY MANY!!!! <3

ITS SARAH'S BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!
HAPPY BIRD-DAY RAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAH Oh and did I tell you people HOW BAD KARMA was on me on friday the thirteenth! Anyhow it was like I went grocery shopping with mom&dad and after dinner we decided to go for dessert at Bishan, Junction8, Secret Recipe. When we're about to leave dad could not start his car! Cause the battery went flat! OMG! All my food that needed to live in air-con was at the back seat! We didn't know what to do! Mom then thought of BRO. (she always thinks of him.haha) and his workplace was nearby. So he came and pick us up and we had to transfer all our goods over to his tiny little RED car. I said: "finally my bro can do something useful" haha. Okay I know I'm bad but I was just joking!! (:

yep. so that was my friday13th.


alrightyy... If you're wondering how we celebrated Rah's bird-day.
hint: it was a year full of surprises!
dress code: COSTUME.
We celebrated in school with a cake and celebrated at my place as well with a BBQ! haha.
She didn't expect the cake in school on her birthday! haha. Definitely not the SURPRISE at my place as well! and the gifts we bought for her!!! haha. But we lied to her many many many times): SORRY RAH!!!! hee hee. The plan for the surprise was really difficult and I seriously felt stress and everything I tell you! I can be a party planner but not a one that is tolerant and paitient haha. Honestly I was quite pissed with the people that did not try to help at all. (ITS JUST AN FYI!-no offence chillax. I'm cool already! Just relax, you're forgiven! Don't let it happen ever again! :) I can't talk to rah much and tell her much thing whenever we're planning a surprise party for her(just in case I spill the beans-hee) I tell you people!! It was super hard when I want to tell rah like..OMG you know so and so is dressing up as this and that!!! haha BUT I CAN'T AND I DIDN'T!! Although some have let a little out here and there but she's still blur blur and not know anything! HAHA. The food today was actually quite little I didn't expected them to eat SO SO SO much. haha. But I still left one corn 2 sweet potato and 2 potatoe. haha. MARSHMELLOW IS DAH BOMB! DEATH-MATCH (sp?) was CRASEEE!! THE SHALINI DARE SHOW WAS EMBARRASSING! FIRE EXTINGUISHER WATER GUNS ARE THE FUNNESS! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
I LOVE YOU PEEPS (:
picturessssss!!!! THE PICTURES SEEMS LIKE ITS VANESSA'S CAMERA SO ALL THE PICS HAVE HER!! ~~
awaiting for princess to arrive























gathered to surprise.


very surprised.















here's your
crown princess!hula jimin
cowgirl joy
pirate alex & magician van
vampire/dracula/?? rach
postman boy zach.
fairy jiaman & some kid girl alexia
emo cass(literally)
hockey phanida
sexy gypsy becky.

char siew seller shawn
supposedly golfer flormae
parts of The Shalini's DARE YOU TO show.
DIRECTOR: SHALINIbitch that didn't do anything!
lick her;
MICHAEL JACKSON
GYPSY AND POSTBOY GRINDING AND WINDING...
did her prank on joyce. FUNNY!
you're PREGNANT!!!no more MASTURBATION! lols.
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
WHERE DID MY TIARA WENT? (SHE SAID THAT LITERALLY!)
DRUNKARD-photographer:joy
HOW DRUNK WAS SHE?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive