SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, February 22, 2007

He's found new love

Credits To: The Prawn.
haha. Prawn didn't want credits but I'll eeee-ritate and embarrass The Prawn.
ANONYMOUS PRAWN (lols)

Today was like chinese all the way. Chinese New Year is not over that is why. 'Lao shi' is like drowning us in cheena work. And we've been reading a lot of articles!!!! Had Chinese R.T today. After chinese R.T, Deanna and I rushed down to Hougang for chinese tuition! Chinese here there and everywhere else. I guess I'll go back and stick with my old saying, "Born chinese learn chinese."
(When will I ever learn?)

His new love is not anonymous. I wonder if its true. Signs make me believe that there's a new girl, oh! Now it only matters if I believe in the unsupported source. What am I to do or to say. I guess I'll just have to overcome this fact that you and I just don't love no more. The chemistry have evapourated, its gone. What has become the two of us;what is wrong? For what I know that I will make it true. Its that the friendship between us will never go, but will grow. Many times I've said that you didn't believe that its true. I tell you once again, I love you so.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger