SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Do you believe in Valentine's Day? -its time to raise my white flag

HAPPY V-DAY !!! :HEART:
love is in the air and methane is the gas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENAAA!!!!!

Okay. I cannot deny that I disagree with Valentine's Day. Cause I use to be so excited about V-Day and I used to like go round town buying and making prezzies for my girls the day/week before V-Day. This year I guess I just couldn't care less. I THANK ALL in school that gave me prezzies and chocolates. I'm so SORRY I didn't get you people anything. LOVE! I guess now I don't really believe in V-Day. I don't know why, I guess this has got nothing to do with being older. May be the excitement is just not there anymore. I feel that this year everybody is getting excited and doing things that I am not interested in this year. WHATS UP WITH ME? (I want to go get another tattoo!) For example, the girls all want to go and participate in sports day(we don't even attend every year), I spoilt my record last year cause of Sayuri Poh! She made me go. I don't want to go this year and ALL want to! I thought of another thing just now but I think my memory is just failing;I can't remember.

Today, Valentine's Day is just like any other normal day to me. Everybody receiving flowers and gifts..blah.. Okay I received chocolates and some gifts too. But not as much as the other times. To admit how jealous I am when I see the others having pretty stalks of flowers even the 'unpopular' gets flowers!! To also see all the other girls carrying flowers on their way back from school and I nothing, not even a stalk in my hand to bring home this year but ALL the food in my bag. ): FATTS! But mommy loves me she cooked for me goodies((: I "laugh" MOMMY!

EVEN MY PARENTS !! They were in the mood of VALENTINE's this particular year! Dad bought a PHONE for momma. DARN! He was super duper cute and 'sweet' haha. He's my dad! So I shan't embarrass him on my blog which he will never read!! and know!!
[my parents business is for me to know and for the curious cats to find out. (; ]

Just came back from IKEA(Tampines). Bought stuffs funness.
A table specially for my GOLDFISH! haha.
and BRIGHT neon shower curtains;coolness.
Ate FATs! like MEATBALLS, CHICKEN WING, HOT DOG and ICE-CREAM.
Maybe its just a sign of relieving depression. ~whatever

P.S;I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU

AWAITING G.C'S NEW ALBUM TO BE RELEASE!!
Who will get it for me this time. Thanks J**F for the surprise the last time! I still have the box;)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger