SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, February 16, 2007

RE-LA-TION-SHIP rocks/sucks

yesterday went to church for CNY service, replacing services on the eve and the 1st day of CNY. Pst Derek preached about relationship. It strucked me, and I agree with whatever he had preached and examples that he gave;somewhat and somehow true. I feel that I can actually relate to some of them. I really really am happy and glad that I went for service yesterday. It SURE WAS GREAT!! I really believe that when you're at the depth of your feelings(sad) all the more you should go to God and not run away from Him. OMG I sound so religious. But who cares! I LOVE GOD and He loves me & YOU too!
Caught a ride from Erika's parents to Thompson's Bus Stop and dad picked me((: On the way, Erika's dad is SUPER DUPER cute and funny. hahahaha(ERIKA-I believe you're JAPO now.lols)

Hands that hold the heavens
Hold my heart tonight
Love pierce through my darkness
Glorious light
Words of life eternal
Heal my broken soul
To whom will I go
There's no one else but You alone

Jesus
Jesus
No other name
No one the same like You
The Truth, the Life, the Way
Jesus
Jesus
Glory and praise
Our voices we raise to You
The soon and coming king

You are the Christ Son of the Living God
The Great I Am
I'll follow You till the end

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger