SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

blog blogged blogging blogger

I just feel like blogging one of those mundane stuff about my life. The common rants of blogs, being boring and plain cause its all about that particular person's life and what the person did on a particular day. But to have others reading shows that others are interested in your life and they would not mind reading about your 'life' story.
So here it goes....

lets start on Friday-020207
school was boring
van and I were playing games in the com. lab
Ms. Choo (geog. teacher) found out
we told her we dont want to research now.
So she asked us to go take out speech and do.
It was in class
We both went back and decided not to do
and started doing our class board (haha)
only when the bell rang then we went to the hall for assembly.
assembly made EVERYONE go into 'lala'land.
Had house meetings for election.
Fucking ass. as my house meeting is in the parade ground with NO shelter under the spicy sun
I had a good tan while waiting for the
childish, eeeeeeee-ritating, fucking juniors!
dumb asses that cant do simple jobs by introducing themselves.
stayed in school to finish my design for the board and I left at 3.
Went home, bathed and change and waited for Rah's signal (haha)
went to eat KOREAN FOOD at Hae Bok (jim's rest.)
GOOD GOOD YUM YUM
was actually with Jia Man, Jia Zhen, Shawn, Amanda, Sarah and Ji Min.
But Bay came late so Jia Man and Jia Zhen just take away KimChi and then they left
we enjoyed our food.
then went to Great World City
Had EYE-SCREAM! and YO!-gut
haha then went back to town; PlazaSing macs to chill
SHAWN AND BAY were DAMN FUNNY!!
THEY LOOK SO SO BLOODY CUTE TOGETHER!!!
like brothers and sisters haha.
choo-chooed HOME.

Saturday, 030207
I went for lunch with my momma at Bishan
as I went to collect the rest of my pay.
I treated mom to LUNCH. ((:
ate at secret recipe.
then at Delifrance Bistro
I was complacent with my time
So I didn't bother and just continued eating happily.
until it was 1, I was still at Bishan
and tuition was at Leedon Heights at 1:30
trained down to Toa Payoh(TP) to take 153
fucking bus was fucking slow and took so long to come.
1:30 I was still at TP
I was so late that I decided to take a cab
CABBED down it cost me 6 DOLLARS!
reached at 1:45 (sorry van and deanna)
went to church after tuition
TOOK A BUS TO BUGIS
the JAM was FUCK!
we got down the bus half way
and WALKED when we reached the MRT station the bus still at the same spot!
LATE again (sorry bay and erika)
service.
sat with 'new' cell E367/E365 (i cant rem)
saw EYE-CANDY!!
Pst. Ulf Ekman.
I like the new worship song
after service.
as usual, we did out GO OUTs
TCC again! the 5th time THIS YEAR! consecutively
haha. This time CHILLI BEEF SOUP.
Van was really lucky to pick PlazaSing as they had the soup of the day of
SWEET CORN!!! (yums!!)
chilled a little.
got a ride from Mr. Shimada (thanks! Uncle!)
was dropped off at Thompson
coincidentally, dad was at aunts place at ShunFu
and ... he called at the CORRECT time!! ((:
came to pick me.
sleep.

SUNDAY, 040207
sunday.
I stayed home all day doing projects
2 geog. and 1 english, CME
I spend 11hours in front of the lappy.
didnt watch Miami Ink
too tired.
slept

MONDAY, 050207
I literally can't remember.
Oh! School.
then test
then SERENE!!!!
STRAWBERRY SORBET @ island creamery((:
Honey Baked Ham
Roll-Ups
Herb Bread
whee~~ Left serene at about 5:30...6
THANK GOD Lornie Road haven't jam yet
alighted switched to 163
home.
Dad called exactly.
I didn't have to walk in the long and winding lane.
Mom and Dad and Bro went for dinner at 'Big Shanghai' haha (direct translation)
with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Richard, Sharon and Kelvin.
They're like old friends that have migrated over to aussie
and they're BACK! so mom and dad wants to have dinner.
I was suppose to go BUT I didn't want to.
It was a GOOD decision as I did all my homeworks
and I'm homework 'debt' free.
((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger