SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I sat in a Nokia Music bus today!!

hahhahahha. The bus is freaking effing COOLness. haha It like a bar in a bus. The seats look like prestigious sofas/couches. And the handrails are like oh my 'tian' haha. coolness~~

I studied the again today. This time at Macdonald's, Kovan. As I had cell at Kovan. So its more convienient for bessa and I. Did almost all my work except for chinese and english tuition summaries. haha. I just do not like to do english summaries. Shawn, Bay, Chloe, Sarah, Van and I were all studying together. It was rather fun, although Shawn is like retarded most of the time. (haha.he'll kill me and start calling me gangster again after he read this) Met F.k and Jasmine to go to Ryan's place for CG. We walked over! haha. FUNness. We had 'Yu Sheng' and the cell actually has quite fun people. After cell went back to Kovan to meet Rah to get back my TYS. When I wanted to leave early, they said that I 'pang-seh' them again! CRAPOES!!! arghhh
those smokaholics-

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger