SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Protege


Mr. & Mrs. Chang(:


  • went to rahs house
  • went to bay's house
  • went home
  • dinner at home
  • went to marina
  • watched Protege with cousins and aunts
  • wanted to go to The Clinic
  • But it was too crowded
  • and they didn't have seats for 12 outside
  • and they have unwillingness in them to serve (don't know why they're employed)
  • so we went to Forbidden City, Indochine
  • I drank butterfly effect. (does it remind you of Aston Kutcher?) lols (nope no the pic above;before I can take a pic I finished it haha)
  • Then there's this cold room
  • so they were curious.
  • jocelyn gu jie asked. and they say to go in and check it out must at least drink
  • and they serve Vodka Shots inside
  • omg!!! gu jie, bro, jeremy and keith went in.
  • a Vodka Shot is $15 per shot
  • gu jie got HIGH after they came out.
  • according to them the room is SUPER DUPER COLD(haha wait for the pics from my cous)
  • my aunt got SUPER high and she talked funny!
  • then we went down to Goodwood Park to eat taiwan porridge. lols
  • 10 of us squeezed into the car.
  • the three guys (jeremy, bro and keith) at the back
  • and five girls(janell, cindy gu jie, cheryl, jermaine and I) in the middle
  • and candy jie driving with jocelyn gu jie, high, next to her.
  • ATE A LOT!!!!!
  • head home.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger