SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, February 11, 2007

DAD asked: "you went to Ministry of Sound again?" (jokingly)





FRIDAY, 090207
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXXxxXY! BIG FAT 17!!!
HAPPY bird-DAY to benj. (: LEGAL 18!!!

The day that the O'lvl results have been released.
It totally did not affect me except when it comes to bess.
Girl, no worries k? I love YOU and think wisely about your choice k?
and except for my emotions. hah.

Rah
She wants to go CNY shopping. So I agreed. Coming over in a cabby to pick me up. This time we cabbed straight to town, FEP. Cool vintage shops!! FUN+ COOLness. I BOUGHT MY "TEENAGE MILLIONAIRE" trucker Cap. ((: *grins Walked to all VINTAGE shops only. We didn't buy much, cause rah wasn't really impulsive that day. LOL. (oh but later in TOPSHOP!) We poped into this shop that sells cool skinny JEANS. Nice-ness. Their jeans are like super duper cheap as well. Like 45 bucks only. Most of them are limited as well like one piece for each size. I saw this super nice nice one, that has this portionI at the butt there like a piece of cloth. So its rather unique. But the jeans is rather LOW, when I bend GROSS-you'll see my BUTT-c-r-a-c-k. So I decided that I should consider and and not be impulsive.

Van
She came late. But she still met us at FEP. It was coolness still cause we all drank Bubble Tea. HAHA. Then we all walked to Wisma Atria, Topshop. Its like Rah's FAVOURITE Boutique. Okay... ALL OF OUR FAVOURITE. We took the underpass from Tangs to Wisma. While walking out I met my cousin and her girlfriend(so pretty!-haha) She was rather weird though cause she swung out her plastic bag into my FAT face. Thank God! It didn't hit me, but it scared me. lol. When we reached we went to Basement, we wanted to go to F21 but we still had our drinks in our hands. So we roamed around the basement. Went to ALDO accersories, saw a cute hairband and thought it suited VAN and its on her shopping list now. ANYWAY, she was like my mannequin that day. FUN FUN FUN. She allowed me to dress her up! Tra-lalaLA. I'm actually quite good. teeheehee.
We spent a total of 3HOURS plus... in TOPSHOP!!!! We GOT undiessssss *grins and accessories. (:
to be continueddd......



No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger