SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, February 19, 2007

DILLIGAF: yes I DO!

my aunt sucks she thinks that her daughter is so so so LEGAL to do anything she wants cause she's fucking 18 and she thinks that I can't make it to be 18. They just remember me and not anyone else when my other male cousin is the SAME age!! WTF!!! its like he's a guy and he SO SO SO doesn't look like 18 and they say that he looks like 18 and I don't. WTF! Then I was like NO!!! I do look older than my age and I feel like I'm SUPER DUPER OLD!!!. I can not look my age, in an older way not younger. CRAP SHIT BITCH! She just doesn't know what I do outside of the house that no one knows. She can just go look at her own daughter, the most innocent. Even her facade view is like INNOCENT!!! shit and now she's 18 then she's not afraid to do what she's not allowed too before. I club before I turn 18 I've bee en to ABOVE 18 clubs before!!!! have she?? NO all she goes is pubs. Cause she doesnt know how to club! I'm SO SO SO ANGRY with that particular AUNT!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger