SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, March 04, 2007

someone OH PLEASE! Tell her that she has Body Odour(BO)

Today is one of the WORST days of my life! I quarrelled with bests. It is like the most childish thing a sixteen going on seventeen year old can ever experience. Worst worst thing ever! bleah* It was like cause she thinks that I was shouting at her, and I wasn't. So... Anyway, if I do shout at her its a little normal TO HER(as we've known each other for almost 7 years!). I can say that I am quite a LOUD person. Most of the time when I'm loud its either I am angry/pissed or joking around just as to "scare" you. Oh and it can also be that I'm too engrossed in that conversation. After we somehow of "bickering" we then didn't want to talk to each other. With the churchy peep friends we went to Marina Sq's Foodcourt to Makan. I used the third party way to communicate with her. As I was still angry and I did not want to give in. Until she said that she wanted to leave to go to 'River Hongbao' alone. Then "mom" was like eh you go with her. I didn't want to go as if we both go we won't be talking to each other might as well go alone! and the place is hot,wet and dirty with many people. Then ya-dah ya-dah ya-dah ... .. ... Then I got super pissed! So I stomped off with my bag, knowing that I'm going to shop. First stop I went to ZARA. Thank God its still open. I walked around looking at stuff and I saw a quite nice shirt. Then she called me. Then I had another call coming in. Then there was an announcement saying that ZARA is going to close in fifteen minutes and we've got to bring our stuff to the cashier now to pay. So I just grabbed the shirt looked into the mirror see if it fits me and just bought it. I was so pissed that I became impulsive;but I take it as a form of retail therapy. Then I called her back and she's like go River Hongbao. Called Jia Man i actually forgot. So we talked and went to makan at River Hongbao. With our snow ices, cuttlefish her okonomoyaki and my smelly tofu!!!!! (: After the walk and makaning, we headed back home.

human's nature is to also be bias.
people just don't realise that when they are bitching back to somebody supporting their friends, they are actually bias. Nobody ever notice that cause they only care about themselves, and they will always think that they are right and will not try to question their own senses. Why are humans this way? arghhhh....

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger