SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, March 17, 2007

all I wanna do is to grow old with you

JOY isn't lazy!!!! lol
omg!!! bro is getting married in hours!!!! everybody is looking calm but inside they're all actually excited, elated and curious about whats going to happen later and how everything is going to work out. Bro is somehow all jitty now;he's feeling the excitement and pressure right now..(gay-I know) OKAY! (They said that I cannot talk too much, just in case I say something wrong on this "auspicious" day..) haha NO MATTER what! Who cares if we're 10 years apart, today I'll stand by my brother on his special day, hack care all the fights and quarrels we actually use to 'enjoy.'(haha) Today! I'm just going to support him all the way. fine.. I'll tell you.. I love my bro. So maybe just today just a LITTLE I'll try not to bicker and 'talk-back' I'll just be a gooddy little sister!!!
- - -tee hah hee- - - much love bro! You can do it. Have FAITH! - - -congrats!- - -

So earlier in the day today(160307)
Off to school I went. Had Chinese again. For the LAST time this week, duh. We were suppose to stay back from 8-11 but we stayed back till 11plus plus plus . ... .. . cos' we had lots and lots of Chinese work to do. 'lao-shi' gave us "bao zhang bao dao"(newspaper writing-direct translation, lol) and a formal letter writing to do within an hour and a half. The minimum pages that we had to write was at least 4 pages. OM'tian' ! yep I know you SO just wanna say that. I did write 4 pages within that hour and a half. haha. slow...-I know.. so 'lao-shi' extended out timing. By then all my "creative" brain juices all died. I didn't had mood to write anymore so I just wrote crap for the letter writing. Whereas for the P2 I brought home and do.

I FORGOT TO BRING MY PHONE OUT TODAY!!! ):
so inconvenient!

Went to serene centre (I miss that place) to meet tab and star--deee.
It was alright! Not to say good or bad, just alright I guess. At least I somehow completed my geog work. ahhh.. At serene today, it was like a rubric cube day! lol everybody had rubric cubes in their hands. There's this guy that just came in, looking as if he was waiting for someone. So he was holding on to his quad. cube?(instead of 9 squares on each side his had 12), he just mixed it all up, any old how. Within "quick" minutes, he finished all the surfaces and the cube was completed. He then continued and mix everything all up again and 'fixed' everything in seconds I tell you. He NEVER stopped to think. what a genius... We were all whispering about him, quite obviously. So I guess he knew. He then looked at bay bay's table and saw the RUBRIC CUBE(9 squares!). He dumped the quad. cube into his bag(looking as if he's going off) and took out a rubric cube. OM'tian'... Within like 5 minutes or so he mixed everything all up, jumbling them and then getting them back into their "position" within a snap. He's like the pro.(*all hail)

I CLEARED MY DIRTY, MOSSY, GROSS, DISGUSTING FISH TANK TODAY.
it sure sucked badly.

Reached home at about 5+..6. So as to help momma in da cooking and all. Had mom's YUMMYLICIOUS prawn mee soup. OM'tian'!!! Its dah-bomb! but I only ate a bowl as I was waiting for cousin Jeremy's late night supper snacks.(munchh-munchh) Went over to his place to check out how he's doing. OM'tian'!!! again... It was FABULOSO!!!! It was like a "sinful" haven. Dah family need not go to a restaurant to eat the expensive or cater the expensive cause we have the valuable! lol. He's like the BEST chef in planet 'God knows where' . With all his three different kind of bruchetta;mushroom w bacon, avocado with parmesan & chive scramble with smoke salmon. (okay, they have like "chim-chim" names..pleaseee I can't remember!) Plus his coffee steak(sounds funny but DAH-BEST among the rest!) and his comsume(soup), tomato and leek. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY= FAT FAT FAT.
I learnt something from him. Follow what the chef eats cause, they know the amount of fats being put in... haha (SO TRUE!) cream is hell.

GUITAR+SINGING LESSONS= ???

kay to be continued... for bro's wedding laterr.
gtg snooze or else... I'll get hell from momma.
love y'll

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger