SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, March 31, 2007

to blog or not to blog?? ...haha

cam whored!!!! okay not really... But we DID take pictures((:
Will post pictures when I've receive them.

Friday was a good friday and a little not good friday.. haha What am I talking? Something that doesn't make sense. haha. Saturday, today=fun.

It was good cause it was quite fun when I met up with the girls, shawn and zac at Holland Village. Plus s.s that day was superly fun. It was a little not good cause besty and I planned to go tan at Sentosa. The weather was good, hot and sunny in the early afternoon. But at about 1plus 2 it started to rain heavily!!! When we reached harbourfront it wasn't raining but skies were grey. We were contemplating on whether we should go or not. Eventually we ended up not going cause when we came out of the toilet it was already raining. haha. Ended up in spinelli's studying. After that we went 'shopping' at VivoCity. Didn't get anything, too broke to buy anything. I've already got a hole in my pocket. All money went to online shopping.

Later, I bus-ed down to Holland V to meet up the girls from 5/2, Rah, Shawn and Zac. It was total funness!! and HILARIOUS!!! haha. There was.... Sandra, Alexia, Shalini, Chloe, Alex, Joyce, Bay, Cassie, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, Shawn, Zac and I. Rachel and Zac came later. Sat at the hawker centre and drank and chit chat. Funny! Funny! Funny! Thats what they are haha. smoked, drank, talked and played. Left at about 12+ caught the last 165 bus. Bused to Hougang Interchange then cabbed back. Shawn! what happen to you????

Saturday, today. Once again, another weekend is going to end.
Woke up, got my lenses at Hougang. Went for lunch at tp with mom, dad and aunt. Went for tuition something I shan't bitch about cause its MY fault, a thing I can't deny that I'm lazy and absent-minded. Another thing I can't disagree with you is that my english is BAD! stupid....DUH!! If not why would I come to you for help. Fuck la! Just blame it all on my STUPID brains! (bias asshole) "Even if your work is not done by the next lesson I won't be amuse.", she said. I'll just prove you wrong.
After tuition, I went down to town to meet bay, chloe and jimin. FUN-NESS again~~ I was suppose to meet Joanna to study but we're like places-apart haha. So we decided not to meet and plan to meet like later(sunday) or something. I am also going to meet Del and Van as well, later. Arghhh....
Anyways, today was fun although we were like walking round town aimlessly haha. Quite aimless, GOOD FUN. From Liat Towers to Wisma to Starbucks, California Fitness to Heeren to Paragon to Far East. I got cut by a string of a balloon!("string-burn") Stupid! It was like this guy juts walk pass and then my ballon's string got stuck on his backpack. He didn't realise it I didn't realise so... We just continued walking and the balloon was tied to my wrist. The further we went the more my wrist was being pulled my the string. The guy didn't realise until I screamed! Crap la and it hurts terribly! Arghhh..... Walked and saw many many many nice stuffies... OKAY maybe we weren't walking aimlessly but window shopping. haha. After Far East Jims and Chloe left for their cribs. Whereas for Man and I we continued walking around cause I wanted to go to Billboard! haha and look at Teenage Millionaire stuffs. Man got hungry and she said to eat upstairs at Far East. Went we went up I turned and went back down straight away! The whole entire place was SMOKED up and the whole level was literally foggy plus it has a really DISGUSTING SMELL! So we left the building. I thought I want to go to Marina to eat the baked rice. When we went there! It changed to a mini steamboat store! (GROSS!) Ate bbq squid rice haha CARBO-yep I know! Ate Green Tea Ice Cream some more. Lots of fats today!!! DARN!!
trained-cabbed home.

Guess what!! Now you can find my junkfood tee in Singapore! Oh and rah, your junkfood tee that says little miss lucky is in Queen's now. haha. Its $45 there!!
BTW!!!! Darlls and Rah!!!! The Tees have arrived today I think if she didn't make a mistake. So just wait for it to be posted to my place!!
paitience is a virtue..

I'm waiting for my pictures.... rah... and.... chloe.....
haha; ciao! love!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger