SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hypocrites&backstabbers

what kind of humans are you calling each other bitches and all. (still considered as humans???)
You call your own close mates bitches/DOGS?! and literally *woof at each other!??!
haha. Silly monkeys are you all human beings?? Why associate yourselves with animals OMG!
dumb people just do dumb things....
A hypocrite, backstabber and a perfectionist wannabe. Which role do you exactly wanna be? Okay okay okay.. perfectionist right? smartass wannabe right? You can hold ALL characters!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you have won the "grannys" for all supporting roles... Wannabe a perfectionist and you don't perfect your character on being a bitch, hypocrite and backstabber?? Please pull up your socks(OPPS!) I tell you how you can improve! Firstly, please learn to be direct! You wanna say about someone, somebody or some clique that you dislike. PLEASE USE THEIR REAL NAMES! and NOT GIVE THEM NICKNAMES! (the FAT, the SKINNY, the UGLY and the one with the MOLE) are you that TIMID to even say their names. First you don't like them and you talk to them nicely. Making them think that you're an okay person. Personally, right from the bottom of my sinken heart, I actually think you're okay and consider you as a friend. I know you don't like the particular clique cause of some reasons...I shouldn't say that you're jealous or whatsoever. why should you? right? I still don't understand why you dislike them. Okay, you loathe them. why??? Anyway the only difference I can see is that you're are dogs and they're humans.

-no love to you-

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger