SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm NOT a GANGSTER

ohhhh you CB!!
call me whatever you want stupid prawn and bay bay. If so, then you have a gangster friend(: unless you don't call me your friend.
Why don't you just buy me the tee that I saw online that says: "I'm so gangster" haha with a mouth grinning and that mouth owns a gold tooth. lol. Buy it for me? haha

I so so ♥ online shopping. In future I will not leave my crib. I will be a loner with no friends but all the possessions in the world! Rating me to be the BEST ONLINE SHOPPER on planet, 'God knows what.' haha. Okay I'm making no sense and this is making me sound silly.

But seriously I tell you ONLINE SHOPPING is SO SO ♥ and ADDICTIVE. Cause its freaking CHEAP!!! Girls out there! You know that there's such a brand called Junk Food? Junk Food Tees? In Singapore, you may only find it at Queen's Couture @ The Heerens and one shirt is ranging from about 50-65 bucks a tee. The tees are all adorable like they have Wonder Woman tees, Rolling Stones tees, Kiss, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and many many many more other CUTE CUTE FUNNY tees. Yep. Now I've been shopping online and I've purchased a total of about 5 tee! haha and from online the rate converting back to about S$30-38 bucks only? Isn't it SUPER DUPER CHEAP!??? The most is to include your shipping fees will be about 40bucks a tee. You'll probably save about twenty(20) bucks!!!! With that 20 you can like go shopping and buy a bag online!? or a tank top? or flip flops?

THIS IS WHY I ♥ ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!!

*grinsss byee

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger